Type of game: Adventure, Puzzle
PC Release Date: January 26, 2017
Developer/Publishers: Accidental Queens, PID Games
A Normal Lost Phone (60 MB) is an Adventure, Puzzle video game. Developed and published by Accidental Queens, PID Games. It was released on January 26, 2017 for Windows. A Normal Lost Phone is a game about exploring the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player. The game takes the shape of a narrative investigation: you have to search the phone’s text messages, pictures and applications, in order to learn about its former owner. Through this phone, you uncover Sam’s life, friends, family and relationships, until the evening when they turn 18 and mysteriously disappear.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: (Any)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 250 MB available space
- Graphics Card: (Any)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “A Normal Lost Phone” folder, double click on “setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 60 MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames