Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Game – Overview – Free Download – PC – Compressed – Specs – Screenshots – RIP
Type of game: Strategy
PC Release Date: March 16, 2010
Developer/Publishers: DICE Los Angeles
Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (7.51 GB) is a Strategy video game. Developed and published by DICE Los Angeles. It was released on March 16, 2010 for Windows. Command & Conquer 4 no longer follows the same resource-gathering dynamic as previous games in the series. In the main game mode, the player must capture control nodes scattered across a map, and retain more nodes than the enemy player, gaining enough points over time to win the match. Command & Conquer 4 utilizes class-based gameplay as well as some role-playing game elements.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or better, AMD 64 X2 or better
- RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
- Hard Drive: 10 GB free
- Video Card: 256 MB (Nvidia GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X1600 or better)
- DirectX:Version 9.0c
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste into installation folder.
- Then double click on “CNC4” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Download in 7.5 GB Parts
Download in 900MB Parts
Game Size: 7.51 GB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkagames